Global demand for critical minerals is expanding at a rapid rate and Australia with its significant reserves is at the heart of it all. The potential is boundless, but tapping into that potential requires high level strategy, planning, knowledge and foresight.
If you want to find your place at the forefront of the critical minerals boom before it’s too late, you’ll need answers to the critically important questions in the area.
The Australian Critical Minerals Conference 2024 connects you with the leaders in the sector who will provide you with the roadmap you need to answer the big questions facing the industry:
- What’s the global supply and demand outlook right now and where’s the industry headed?
- How will policy and regulatory issues create challenges or drive growth?
- What does the investment landscape look like and what’s the optimum route to securing investments?
- What infrastructure needs to be in place to maximise opportunities from critical minerals?
- How can clean energy opportunities in critical minerals mining be used to drive growth?
Find answers to all these questions and more while hearing from, and building connections with, the key decision makers in the sector.